We have the perfect look for your big day, and help bring your wedding vision to life!
We’ll find you the perfect shape wedding dress and the most flattering fit.
Lace, Tulle, Sweetheart or Plunging Neckline, Low Back, Off the Shoulder, Beaded, Strapless, Tank Sleeveless, Short or Cap Sleeves, 3/4 or Long Sleeves
Ball Gown /Princess Traditional, Romantic, Dramatic Skirt
- The most regal dress silhouette is timeless and worthy of a fairy tale.
- A slim-cut bodice trims the waist
- The full bell shape is breathtaking (and forgiving!)
- Layers of fabric seem to float down the aisle
Mermaid /Trumpet Modern, Glamorous, Sexy
- The glamorous fit-and-flare silhouette amplifies curves for a sultry result.
- An elongated bodice hugs your body to below the hips
- The signature skirt flares out mid-thigh or at the knees
- The contoured cut emphasizes an hourglass shape
A-line Classic, Elegant
- With its subtle and balanced lines, this classic silhouette flatters every bride.
- A fitted bodice highlights your narrowest point
- The skirt flares out gradually in the shape of an A
Short Casual, Vintage, Rustic
- If floor-length isn’t your thing, kick up your heels in a cropped hemline.
- The skirt can be knee-length, tea-length, or in between.
- A leg-baring style works especially well for a destination wedding and for a city hall wedding.
- Accessories make the look–just think of the shoes!
- The little white dress is also a casual, comfortable option to wear on your wedding day, or if you plan to tear up the dance floor at your reception